Sunday, June 23, 2013

PasarBella



Ever since PasarBella's soft launch on 4th & 5th May, I've been reading up on the place. There were many good reviews about the place and of course, it has been very crowded.. I've been waiting and waiting and after more than a month.. I've found some time to make my way to PasarBella.

Unless you drive, it is not considered an easy accessible place.
Fortunately, there is SHUTTLE BUS!


There are FREE shuttle services that operate daily at designated bus stops:
- Newton MRT (B40181),
- 7 Botanic Gardens MRT (B41021)
- Toa Payoh MRT (B52189)
(View Shuttle Bus Schedule)

(For more information on how to get there with other modes of transport, please visit:
http://www.pasarbella.com/location_and_direction.php)

As it was my first time making my way there, I was pondering how the shuttle bus looks like and if the shuttle bus stops at the pick-up point (taxi stand etc).. Well, it turns out that the bus arrives at the bus stop quite on time! *happy* If you realised, I had to wait in the open space under such hazy conditions..

I boarded the bus at Newton MRT bus stop.. Subsequently, the bus travelled to Botanic Gardens MRT bus stop and arrived at The Grandstand in about 25 minutes.
I acted like a tourist on the shuttle bus.. Looking left and right.. coz I seldom travel to this part of Singapore.. :p

There are many restaurants at The Grandstand.. For more info, visit:
http://thegrandstand.com.sg/store-list.aspx#/cafe


*The above entrance looks different from picture on top? haha.. cos there are different entrances to PasarBella. :D

Walking into PasarBella was like entering a whole new world.. Though it's within The Grandstand but it looks so out of it..
Besides fresh fruits and vegetables, organic groceries, there are many many stores that sell delicious-looking food..
I shall blog about the food temptations in my next post! So stay tuned..


Verdict: It is considered convenient since shuttle services are available and the pick-up points are at three MRT Stations.. I will be back for second visit for the nice environment.. It is not congested like the town area and there are so many food choices for me.. *happy* Most of all.. I enjoy the whole experience of walking and exploring the different stores and eating from store to store.. (^O^)

PasarBella
The Grandstand Bukit Timah Singapore
200 Turf Club Road Singapore 287994
Tel: 68870077
Operating hours: (Daily) 09:30 - 22:00
Website: http://www.pasarbella.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment