Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hoshino Coffee



Little did I know.. Hoshino Coffee opens at 10am! BUT they only serve sandwiches and pancakes and their beverages.. the rest of the menu starts at 11.30am.. (^o^) though unplanned.. I decided to have breakfast at Hoshino Coffee~~



Tokyo Style Chicken Teriyaki ($12) is plain nice.. my taste buds grade it better than Subway, but Quiznos outdo this much more.. Hence, I thought it was quite overpriced for the sandwich..



Double Pancake ($12) is fuwa-fuwa (fluffy in Japanese).. there are 3 choices of syrups: maple, honey and brown sugar.. out of curiosity, I chose brown sugar.. unlike maple and honey syrups which are 死甜 (dead sweet).. there is a slight bitter burnt after-taste for the brown sugar.. for those who are a fan of sugar rush sweetness, it's better to stick to maple and honey syrups.. (^O^)

Overall, I thought all items were quite overpriced.. fortunately I'm not a fan of coffee.. I've heard quite negative reviews on their coffee though.. Nonetheless, I would like to visit again for the main courses.. (*o*)

Hoshino Coffee
68 Orchard Road
#03-84 Plaza Singapura
Tel: 63383277
Website: http://www.hoshinocoffee.com
Operating Hours:
Mon - Sun: 11:30 - 17:00
Mon - Sun: 18:00 - 21:00

No comments:

Post a Comment